Participants are advised to check the official Malaysian Immigration Website for the latest information regarding entry visa to Malaysia. Visa requirements by country as well as visa fee can be obtained from the website. Some countries are eligible for eVisa. Please check the website https://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/
Travel restrictions & visa requirements
Visitors from 163 countries do not require visas for social or business visits to Malaysia. Visitors to Malaysia must be in possession of a valid passport or travel document with a minimum validity of six months beyond the period of stay. And the countries stated below have a minimum of 14 up to 90 days of visa free stay.
Registration and payment have to be made before requesting an invitation letter. For participants who need an official invitation letter to apply for Malaysian visa, additional information shall be requested. If you have questions regarding visa application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Authors needing VISA Assistance letters can download them from EDAS.
- Log into EDAS site, and find your paper.
- Toward the bottom of the page, you will find in the properties column the words “visa letter”, and beside it, an image of an envelope outlined in yellow.
- Click on this envelope, and you will be able to confirm or change your address information reflected in the letter.
- Then the system will generate the letter for your use.
If you have any problems, please click the help tab in the EDAS system.
- Authors need to indicate in EDAS that they are “presenters” in order to access the visa assistance letters.