ICSIPA 2019- Frequently Asked Questions
When will the conference take place? Where is it located?
The IEEE ICSIPA 2019 will take place September 17-19, 2019 at the Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Center in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Venue details: https://sps.ieeemy.org/venue/
Do you accept letter of undertaking from the institution for registration fee for the accepted papers?
Unfortunately no. Payment mode accepted are only Credit/Debit card and all other online payments are to be made in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) or United States Dollar (USD) through the registration and payment website at EDAS only. For further inquires regarding payment details: https://sps.ieeemy.org/registration/
Are the previous ICSIPA indexed ?
Past ICSIPA conferences are indexed in Scopus, ISI Web of Science and IEEE Xplore (2009, 2011, 2013 , 2015 and 2017 ). Papers presented in this conference will also be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore. Please click on the following links to visit respective websites for past ICSIPA conferences: IEEE ICSIPA 2017, IEEE ICSIPA 2015, IEEE ICSIPA 2013, IEEE ICSIPA 2011, IEEE ICSIPA 2009
How to obtain visa letter?
Authors needing VISA Assistance letters can download them from EDAS.
- Log into EDAS site, and find your paper.
Toward the bottom of the page, you will find in the properties column the words “visa letter”, and beside it, an image of an envelope outlined in yellow.
- Click on this envelope, and you will be able to confirm or change your address information reflected in the letter.
- Then the system will generate the letter for your use.
- If you have any problems, please click the help tab in the EDAS system.
- Authors need to indicate in EDAS that they are “presenters” in order to access the visa assistance letters.
Is ICSIPA Logo in .jpeg format available from the website?