- There will be a 1-Day Hands-on Workshop on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning using Scilab in conjunction with IEEE ICSIPA 2019. For more information please go to Workshop link.
- Non-presenter participants can now register on a daily basis at USD 175 (credit card) or RM 600 (bank transfer) per day. Registration deadline is 15 August 2019. Please go to registration page for more details.
- All paper notification has been sent out, 1 Jun 2019.
- First batch of papers acceptance have been notified, for the rest the notification will be extended to 31 May 2019.
- FAQ page updated.
- Full paper submission is extended to 15 April 2019.
- Paper submission for special session is opened until 30 April 2019.
- Submission link is opened. Each full (normal) registration is entitled to 2 papers. Click here.
- IEEE ICSIPA 2019 will feature an additional event for the first time – 3 Minutes Thesis Competition. Graduate students will have the opportunity to participate in this competition during the conference.
The IEEE International Conference on Signal and Image Processing Applications (ICSIPA), organized by the IEEE Signal Processing Society Malaysia Chapter provides a forum for local and international researchers and engineers from academia and industry to present and discuss the latest technological advances and research results in the fields of theoretical, experimental and applied signal, image and video processing. IEEE ICSIPA 2019 is seeking original high quality submissions addressing innovative research in the broad field of signal, image and video processing.
Past ICSIPA conferences are indexed in Scopus, ISI Web of Science and IEEE Xplore (2009, 2011, 2013 , 2015 and 2017 ). Papers presented in this conference will also be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore. Please click on the following links to visit respective websites for past ICSIPA conferences: IEEE ICSIPA 2017, IEEE ICSIPA 2015, IEEE ICSIPA 2013, IEEE ICSIPA 2011, IEEE ICSIPA 2009
Topics of interest
PAPERS ARE SOLICITED ON, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
Acquisition, Storage, Retrieval and Display
sensors; acquisition systems; sampling, scanning; quantization; signal reproduction; rendering; signal representation; signal quality; storage & retrieval; multimedia databases & indexing; content-based retrieval; automatic image & video annotation; compression
Computer Vision Processing and Analysis
filtering; enhancement and restoration; segmentation; registration; stereoscopic & 3-D processing; video processing; morphological processing; image understanding; pattern recognition; classification; motion analysis & object tracking; object, event & scene recognition.
Information Forensics and Security
forensic signal processing; cryptography, steganography & watermarking; video surveillance; face recognition in the wild; crowd analytics; gait analysis; other biometrics recognition
Biomedical Signal Processing
bio-signal processing; medical image processing; 3D/4D modeling; multi-dimensional reconstruction; multi-modal analysis; health informatics; digital pathology; computer-aided diagnosis
Applied Signal and Speech Processing
signal processing for communications; radar & array processing; seismic signal processing; speech & music processing; smart grid applications; information theory; mobile signal processing
Trending Technologies in Signal and Image Processing
Big Data; IoT; deep learning; autonomous vehicles; digital home; wearable device; immersive computing; social & cloud signal processing; green signal processing; M2M; open source tools; Web 3.0.