- October 2015
- Venue: Please note that there are a few Pullman hotels in Malaysia, and recently two in Kuala Lumpur itself. The conference is at PULLMAN KUALA LUMPUR BANGSAR (NOT Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Center or Pullman Lakeside Putrajaya)!
- Banquet: Kindly
be informed that although additional banquet tickets may be purchased
at the registration desk, seats on the provided transportation and city
sightseeing is limited to first come first served. Seats for all those
who have already paid have been confirmed.
Transportation to banquet departs Pullman Bangsar Kuala Lumpur (Level D1A / bus lobby) @ 5.30pm and returns by 10.30pm.
Expected start of dinner is 7.30pm at Saloma Bistro an all must be in the bus to depart the banquet venue latest by 9.30pm.
- Program: The detailed program has been updated. Session Chairs updated.
- Countdown... only days now to the conference. See you there !!!
- September 2015
- Reviewers: Thank you Reviewers for all the hard work undertaken. The list of reviewers is now uploaded.
- Keynotes: Synopsis updated.
- Travel: Added information on Rapidpass Flexi for multiple-day transportation around Kuala Lumpur.
- Exhibitor: SIRIM Measurements Technology will have a booth at the conference.
- Banquet: Transportation provided
from conference venue to the banquet venue. Includes evening
and night drive through parts of the Kuala Lumpur
city center with an English speaking guide and photo stop.
- Registration Deadline for Tutorial: The pre-conference tutorial is held on Sunday 18th October 2015. The registration deadline for the pre-conference Tutorial is on 1st October 2015.
- Program: The detailed program has been uploaded. Please check your presentation slot.
- Camera-ready Word template: The template has been updated based on feedback received. The affected authors would be contacted directly by the Technical Chair.
- Registration Deadline for Paper Presenters: Due
to many requests and some difficulties faced by some participants when
making payment to the bank account, the registration deadline is
extended until 10th September 2015 <extended>.
- August 2015
- Local Payment: The
new version of the bank account number has been updated on the
Registration page as some participants had some problems using the
- Call For Participation: PDF version can now be downloaded form the left panel (Menu).
- Banquet: Transportation provided.
Includes evening and night drive through parts of the Kuala Lumpur
city center with an English speaking guide.
- Conference Membership Recruitment (CMR) program: During the 3 conference days, any new members joining IEEE (full members) will get SPS membership Oct 2015 - Dec 2016 for free!
- Latex template: The earlier version of bare_ICSIPA.tex put the copyright notice on all pages rather than only the first page. You may use the newer version or comment out the line below in your existing document:
- Program: The tentative programme has been uploaded on the Program page.
- Reminder: Final registration and payment must be done by 1st September 2015.
- Early Bird Registration: The discount period has now ended.
- July 2015
- Early Bird Registration: Reminder - the discount period ends on 31st July 2015!
- Keynotes: The names and biodata of the keynote speakers and informaiton on their respective talks are available at the Program page.
- Camera-ready LaTeX template: There was an error detected in the copyright line of the LaTEX template. The corrected version has now been uploaded (at the Downloads page).
- June 2015
- Decision Notification: The decision notifications (paper acceptance / rejection) was done in batches and completed by 25th June 2015. Reviewers comments may be checked in EDAS.
- Special rates for accommodation have been arranged for the conference participants. Please fill and email/fax the attached form (available at the Downloads page) to the hotel to claim the special rates.
- Updated camera-ready templates with header and copyright footer uploaded at the Downloads page. Ensure that you use these when preparing the camera-ready final manuscript.
- Best Paper Awards: will
be given to three best papers based on recommendation of
the Technical Committee. Only the papers presented at IEEE ICSIPA
2015 will be considered for the awards. Each award contains prize money
and a certificate.
- Camera-ready paper submission: remember to include the copyright notice on the bottom of the first page of your paper (see Paper Submissions page), check it through PDF eXpress (conference ID is 34085X), submit via EDAS and click the e-Copyright icon on EDAS to submit the copyright.
- For Reviewers: Please complete your reviewing assignments by 10th June 2015, in order for timely notifications to authors.
- Call For TUTORIALS: extended until 1st July 2015.
- May 2015
- Paper submission is now closed. Paper reviewing in progress.
- Venue page updated - list of some nearby hotels added as alternative accommodation choices.
- Upon requests from Deans of universities, final extension for paper submission for Special Sessions until 11th May 2015! *Closed*
- Important dates updated.
- IEEE SPS Malaysia chapter won IEEE Malaysia Section Best Performing chapter 2014 award appears in IEEE Region 10 Newletter.
- Apr 2015
- Mar 2015
- Feb 2015
fees information uploaded. Discounts available for IEEE SPS Members,
IEEE Members and Students. Normal (non-student) registrations are
eligible for 2 papers !
- Added International Advisory Panel members.
- Added links to articles on IEEE SPS (Malaysia) and ICSIPA on the Home page.
- Jan 2015
- Nov 2014 - Update on website: ICSIPA is listed on Web of Science and Scopus.
- Feb 2014 - First Call
for Papers issued.